Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Launch Party Pics and Contest Winners!

Saturday was the official launch party for THE SHADOW PRINCE! It was such a wonderful day. It all started with lunch with author friends Jenn Johanson, Natalie Whipple, Sara Raasch (and husband), Courtney Alameda, and Michelle Argyle at one of my favorite restaurants. Then we went over to The King's English Bookshop where I gave a book talk (that was hopefully not a ramble-fest) and signed books for all of the lovely, wonderful people who came out to celebrate with me. After that, I headed out to dinner and dessert with my awesome family. And then I went home and crashed so hard I couldn't even make it up to my bed!

Below are some of my favorite pictures from the event--all courtesy of my BFF and great photographer, Michelle Sallay

 Gotta love a full house!

 Gotta love it even more when people start reading before the signing even starts

 Me--talking with my hands as usual

 Readers, waiting in line to get their books signed!

 My boys--fighting the boredom of yet another one of mom's signings! :)

 Look at that pretty book!

 My awesome sister, photo-bombing . . . something.

 Little Stella--one of my youngest fans who was excited to win a raffle prize

 Lookin' writerly

 
 Me and the most supportive BFF ever

Now for the contest winners!

The winner of the release day contest for a $25 iTunes giftcard is: Rachelle (oreo_93)

And the grand prize winner (of an iPad Mini and a character named after you in the sequel to THE SHADOW PRINCE) is: Terresa Gordan

Winners: Please email me at readbree(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize! Prizes must be claimed within 30 days or else they will be forfeit.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That BFF sounds awesome...what a cool girl, and your youngest fan is adorable! Loving the book!

Ella Z. said...

Looks like fun :) I really wish was there, I'm from PerĂº, I hope someday you'll come here!

elenajube said...

Sorry to have missed, Bree. My daughter was in the hospital, but I did buy the book and I'm looking forward to reading. Congrats!