Monday, February 20, 2012

Talentmania Fan Fiction Entry #14

Face Your Fears, Give In To Your Temptation
By Tammy-Louise Wilkins


Saturday Afternoon – The Warehouse_____________________________________________________________________

It took all my will power and expertly heightened skilled senses to sneak out unheard or seen by anyone, I had to do this. If I’m the only one who can truly battle the twisted mind of Caleb then I needed to face the unpleasant memories created in his bitter, sinister layer . . . the warehouse.



Standing outside the steel door where Daniel & I spent our first night together my heart pounded uncontrollably matching my ragged breathing.
“You can do this.” I whispered to myself. Before I opened the door, a room close by caught my attention. The door open, revealing the scratch marks trailing down, the walls inside almost looked nice in it’s pale blue coat.
Go to it. The wolf said softly in my head. You might find an answer to one of your many questions.

Unable to contain my desire to explore the hallow room I cautiously walked towards it. The room only had a simple single bed with a pale white sheet with scattered photos and…a diary. I rushed towards the bed, sitting on it looking frantically at the photos. Who’s room was this? The photos were faded and distorted except for one peaking out of the diary; I opened the diary pinning my finger on the page whilst I looked at the photo…it was a photo of me and Talbot. He’d taken it after one of our training sessions. When I glanced at the diary page I soon realized Talbot’s feelings for me weren't false, the way he described me as if I was a royal queen. ‘Pale smooth skin with red rosy lips that just died to caressed by mine.’ The words created a disturbingly warm feeling inside of me, it shocked me to the core yet excited me at the same time. The photo was artistic; the texture of Talbot’s lightly tanned skin complimented my light pale skin. By the way our bodies became one; you’d think we were a young couple in love.
“Weren’t expecting that were you?” A deep voice by the door softly said.
I sighed “You really loved me Talbot?” I turned around and stood facing him.
“You weren’t meant to read that.” Talbot paused “…Yes I did and I still do.” He started towards me, I backed away hitting my back against the wall. “You make me feel wanted…needed…loved.” He whispered gently resting his forehead against mine.
“Talbot stop, you knew from the beginning I love Daniel and we have much bigger problems to sort out.” My sudden dry lips spoke the right words but my head spoke the wrong words.
“But Daniel isn’t here is he? He’s off in the woods doing god knows what!” The anger in Talbot’s voice sent chills through me.
“Tal-” I couldn’t finish my sentence as warm eager lips pressed on mine. I fought against Talbot’s touch forcing him to break away from me but he didn’t move away.
“Stop fighting it Grace, you want this.” He said between gasps.
Yes Grace, listen to Tal. You need this release now stop thinking, the seductive voice of the wolf whispered.
It was true, I needed this. Talbot sensed my doubts, his callused hand cradled my face whist his free arm gently pressed the small of my back. My heart raced in both anticipation and pain of what was happening. I was facing my fears and giving in to temptation. Everything melted ‘till it was only me & Talbot, a low moan escaped from his lips into mine.
“We need to stop.” I tried to say between gasps as Talbot’s lips trailed down my neck, I opened my eyes to start pushing him away yet the intensity of his kiss made me weak. My eyes gazed at the door in horror as they caught the sight of a young boy leaning against it revealing the letters S K on his shoulder. . .

42 comments:

Harry Davies said...

VOTE

Amy cotton said...

VOTE :)

Ollie said...

VOTE

Kit T said...

VOTE! :D <3

Tina-Marie Wilkins said...

VOTE! :D
Very impressed with your writing! xxx

lofrede said...

Vote

Anonymous said...

VOTE !!

Unknown said...

VOTE

Sam said...

VOTE:D I want to know what happens?!

Leonard Wilkins said...

VOTE!! :)
A great imaginative style of writing! xxx

Unknown said...

VOTE

Victoria Charleston said...

VOTE

Dear_Jacky said...

This has my vote! :)

Anonymous said...

VOTE

Karly said...

VOTE

JP said...

VOTE

Jayde Newman said...

VOTE

Holly E-B said...

VOTE :) <3

Annabel V said...

VOTE :-)

Barbra Manton said...

VOTE :)

Laura Passcoe said...

VOTE! :D x

Wes said...

VOTE:1

Janette Stevenson said...

VOTE xx

Lin said...

VOTE


Such talent!

Tappyfeet said...

VOTE

great stuff!

Sasquach II said...

VOTE!

jade87 said...

Vote!

Keep writting and I'll keep reading

Anonymous said...

Vote

Anonymous said...

Vote

Annie Wilkins said...

Vote! :)

James Manton said...

Vote!

Judy Chorely said...

VOTE! :)

Lorraine Wilkins said...

VOTE! :) x

Ian Mott said...

VOTE! :) xx

jee.na226 said...

vote

Anonymous said...

VOTE

Anonymous said...

Vote :)

Paula Mott said...

Vote :) x

Adam Wilkins said...

Vote! xx

Lisa B said...

Vote x

Anonymous said...

Vote

Mariiana Gr said...

VOTE!!!