Are you ready for Round 2 of Dark Divine Fan Wrestlemania?! Oh wait, I mean TALENTMANIA! Because TDD Fans have got some artistic talent, and they're ready to duke it out in the FAN ART portion of the competition!
Rules for voting for Fan Art is the same as voting for the Fan Fiction portion of the contest.
Here's how it works:
1. You can vote for up to 3 different Fan Art entries, but you can only vote once per entry. (So no voting multiple times for one entry. Got it?)
2. Vote by leaving a comment that says "Vote" on the post for the entry you wish to vote for.
3. When you leave a comment, be sure to "sign in" so we know who you are. If you do not have an account to sign in with and need to leave an anonymous comment, you must then leave a valid email address with your comment. (I need to know who you are to ensure people are voting fairly, AND so I can contact you if you win a door prize.) Anonymous comments that do not leave a valid email address will not be counted. You can use the name/url option, but you must either leave a valid URL or an email address.
4. Please, absolutely no flaming of entries is allowed. There are many different ages ans skill levels represented in this contest, and everyone has worked hard on their entries, so absolutely no rude or negative comments will be tolerated. If you don't like something then just don't say anything at all. This here is a kitten fight, not a cat fight.
5. 3 of Fan Art entries will be picked by popular vote to advance on the the finals. So be sure to vote for the entries you love! 2 additional entries will be selected (by me) as "wild card" entries to advance on to the final round as well.
These five finalists will then be submitted to a panel of judges (consisting of professional artists and nationally published authors) who will determine the winners of first, second, and third place. To remember what prizes the contestants will be vying to win, please refer to THIS post.
6. Each time you vote (up to 3 per person) you will be entered into a random drawing for some fabulous door prizes (listed below). These 3 votes are in addition to any votes you may/may have placed in the Fan Fiction portion of the contests. Contestants who have submitted fiction or art entries in the competition are allowed to vote. This contest is open internationally.
7. Voting for Fan Art entries is open until 11:59pm MST on February 28th. That gives you 1 week to get your votes in.
8. Winners of the competition, and winners of door prizes, will be announced on or before March 13th, 2012. (TSG release day!)
9. Contestants, yes, you are allowed to campaign for your entry. Tell your friends, family, social media followers, that boy you want to impress at school, whomever, to vote for you. Just remember, they can only vote one time for your entry. (And up to 2 additional entries to make 3 votes total.)
So what are these fabulous door prizes you can win just by voting?
DOOR PRIZES INCLUDE:
CINDER by Marrissa Meyer
TIGER'S VOYAGE by Colleen Houck
EVERNEATH by Brodi Ashton
HOURGLASS by Myra McEntire
TRIS & IZZIE by Mette Ivie Harrison
THE MEPHISTO COVENANT by Trinity Faegen
EVERY OTHER DAY by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
THE BUTTERFLY CLUES by Kate Ellison
THE SAVAGE GRACE by Bree Despain
Dark Divine Jewelry from Infinite Jewelry Company
TSG nail polish
Want to earn additional entries in the door prizes contest? You can by spreading the word about TDD Fan Talentmania.
You can earn up to 5 additional entries by doing the following:
A. Earn +1 entry each time you post about the contest on a social media site (such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr) up to 3 times for a total of +3 entries.
B. Earn +2 entries for posting about Talentmania on your blog or website.
C. Leave a comment on this post (with linkage) telling me what you did to spread the word.
(Note: These entries are in addition to the ones you may have earned by posting about the first phase of Talentmania a couple of weeks ago, and in addition to spreading the word about the Fiction portion of the contests, so you can go ahead and keep spreading the word to earn more entries now.)
Ready to start voting?
All 14 FAN ART entries have been posted below. Scroll down, see, enjoy, and vote for up to 3 of your favorite Art entries! (You will probably have to click on "older posts" a few times in order to see all the entries.) And then don't forget to spread the word about Talentmania so you can enter to win those door prizes.
Also, don't miss the FAN FICTION portion of Talentmania. To read and vote for Fan Fiction, go HERE.