As many of you know, I am so very excited about the making of the official THE DARK DIVINE teaser trailer. The trailer is playing this week (a.k.a. the Eclipse premier week) on 37 movie screens at the top 2 ranking theaters in all of North America for the Twilight movies.
(Megaplex 20 at The District in South Jordan, Utah. And Megaplex 17 at Jordan Commons in Sandy, Utah.)
A LOT of hard work went into making the trailer and I am so very, very happy with the results, I want to share the trailer with as many people as possible. But since not all of you live in Utah and won't have a chance to see it on the big screen, I'm posting it here for all of you to see. And I'm hosting a BIG giveaway to encourage all of you to share the video. (More on that in a minute...)
But, without any further ado (for the moment) I present to you the Official THE DARK DIVINE Teaser Trailer:
(It's a big file, so for best results, pause it and let it load completely before playing.)
Pretty cool huh? Go ahead and watch it again. I know you want to . . .
Okay, back to me now. No seriously. Remember, there's a HUGE giveaway coming up!
Alright, do I have your attention again?
First, I want to give huge kudos and thank yous to all the wonderful folks at Kineto Pictures who put so much time, thought, and dedication into making the trailer. These guys seriously rocked! I also want to say thank you to Nathan Day (Daniel), Katya Feinstein (Grace), and hubby (who stepped in as the trailer coordinator so I could fly to CA for my grandmother's funeral.)
Alright, time for the giveaway. And it's a big one. I'm not kidding.
It's Bree's Book-Bag Blowout!
I have a book-bag.
I have MANY books. Lots are signed. Some are highly coveted advanced copies. All are fabulous. One may even be a signed advanced copy of THE LOST SAINT (the sequel to THE DARK DIVINE.)
I imagine some of you would like to have some of these books.
I also have a new book trailer that I want to share with the world.
And you have the ability to help me share it.
Catching my drift?
So here's how it works:
1. I start with the book-bag. And you start by sharing links to the TDD trailer and telling your friends about this contest. You can embed the youtube video on your own website/blog/facebook etc. or simply send people a link to this post. Youtube will track how many views the video gets.
2. For every 500 views the trailer gets in the next 2 weeks, I will add a book to the book-bag. (Up to 5500 views.)
3. Up to 3000 views, the winner of the book-bag can choose books from Group A. (Click here to see all the books the winner can choose from in Group A.)
4. After 3000 views, and up to 5000 views, the winner can choose books from both Group A and Group B. (Click here and scroll down to see all the books the winner can choose from in Group B.)
5. After 5500 views, the winner of the book-bag will also get a signed ARC of THE LOST SAINT.
6. That makes 11 books total that the winner will receive.
7. But wait, that's not all! If by some huge push of awesomeness, the TDD trailer manages to get 50,000 views in the next 2 weeks . . . I will put a brand new 16G Apple iPad in the book-bag for the winner.
8. You must provide proof of sharing the trailer here in the comments of this post. Leave a link to anything you do online so I can verify. You can share it in as many places possible, and enter as many times as you'd like. You will receive one entry into the contest for each time you share the trailer. Be creative, if you'd like. You can even stand on a street corner with a giant poster with the www.readbree.com URL on it.* Just show me the proof that you did it. You will receive bonus entries for telling people about the contest, and another bonus entry for being a follower of the blog.
9. Please be honest. The point of this contest is to share the trailer with as many people possible. I know you'll want to watch it more than once . . .who wouldn't? . . . but please don't try to play it a hundred times yourself just to up the view count. Youtube will actually freeze the view count if too many views are coming from the same IP address--so cheating will actually impair the contest, rather than help.
10. The contest runs between now (June 30th) until 11:59pm on July 14th, 2010. The winner will be announced on July 15th.
11. Go forth and share!
Again, to see a list of books that the winner will be allowed to choose from, Click HERE.
* Bree can not be held liable if you get hit by a car while standing on a street corner holding a sign, but she'll probably send you a get well soon card.