Monday, July 12, 2010

Contest Updates

7/12/2010

Hey all, just a few quick updates about the contests:

1. Voting for THE LOST SAINT Fan-made Cover Contest has begun over on Page Turner's Blog. There were 22 wonderful entries and we need your help to pick the winner. Whoever gets the most votes will win a TDD t-shirt and an advanced reader's copy of THE LOST SAINT. Be sure to check out all the covers HERE and vote--they're absolutely fabulous. I will also select another winner whose entry is closest to the real cover. Winners will be announced on July 19th.

2. The real cover for THE LOST SAINT will be revealed here on my blog on July 20th. I'm sure I'll have something to give away to celebrate, so be sure to come back then.

3. The Book-Bag Blowout Contest in celebration of the TDD trailer is going strong. We're closing in on 4,000 views, which means there will soon be 8 books in the book-bag I'm giving away. For details on the contest go HERE. (It's an awesome contest, so if you haven't entered, go do it now!)

4. Since everyone has been so awesome about spreading the word about the TDD trailer & contest, I've decided to lower the number of views to 5000 instead of 5500 for when I add an ARC of THE LOST SAINT to the book bag. So at 5000 views, there will be 10 books in the prize bag and a copy of TLS. Still haven't entered the contest--seriously, go do it now!

5. If the TDD trailer gets 50,000 views by 11:59 pm on the July 14th, I'll put an iPad in the prize bag. Probable? No. Possible? Sure.

6. Commented on the contest and it hasn't shown up? Leave a comment on this post then, or email your entry to me directly at readbree(at)gmail(dot)com.

7. There have been so many entries into the Book-Bag Blowout, I'm going to need an extra day to sort out all the entries and pick a winner. So the winner of the contest will be announced on July 16th instead of the 15th. Sorry for the delay, but I want to make sure that every entry gets counted.

Thanks so much for spreading the word!!

6 comments:

Enna Isilee said...

Yay! So glad you've had so much interest. It's been a blast having DARK DIVINE-mania these last few weeks! Hopefully it won't end with the contests.

Enna Isilee
www.Squeakybooks.com

The Readings of a Busy Mom said...

oh how cool i cn not wait for the reaveal of the cover for The Lost Saint. I read and reviewed The Dark Divine pure brilliance

Aubrey said...

How fun! I am just going to leave my comment for the contest here. ;)

1) On Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1669445969

2) On my family blog
http://tysonandstacey.blogspot.com/2010/07/dark-divine-book-trailer.html (sorry it's cut off some...)

Thanks Bree!

Stacey (AKA Aubrey)

Brittany said...

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that your link to Page Turners is broken. You have this: http://www.blogger.com/20http://bit.ly/79RCyo
But it just needs this:
http://bit.ly/79RCyo

That's what I get for marrying a techie. (Team Daniel!)

Bree Biesinger Despain said...

Thanks, Brittany! The link has been fixed.

YA Book Queen said...

I'm so excited to see TSL cover! I wish it was already the 20th =)