Monday, June 28, 2010

The Lost Saint Cover Contest and more

6/28/10

Hi guys! Brick here, aka Hubby. Bree is off doing awesome author stuff at the ALA conference in Washington DC and asked me to make a couple announcements for her.

First - remember how she's been promising a couple really cool contests coming up? Good. Well, the first one starts today!

Over at PageTurnersBlog Our friends Stacey and Pixie are hosting a contest leading up to the reveal of THE LOST SAINT cover. Basically, the object is to create your own cover for the book that you think would accurately portray the mood and feel or story you would expect from the sequel. They do a much better job explaining than I do and give all the details about how to enter here.

Some key dates to keep in mind:

1.) Contest entries must be received by 11:59 pm Central Time on JULY 10th
2.) On July 12th Page Turners will post pictures of all the entries in a new post for people to vote for their favorite depiction
3.) Voting closes at at 11:59 pm Central Time on July 18th
4.) Winners will be announced July 19th
5.) And on July 20th the official cover for THE LOST SAINT will be unveiled.

There are two winners. One for the people's choice. One for the closest to the actual cover (to be chosen by Bree). This should be a lot of fun, so go check it out and make sure to get your entry in!

Second - Don't forget that tomorrow Bree will be at the Twi-Fest being held at the Jordan Commons Megaplex theaters in celebration of the Eclipse premier and to sign some books. Be sure to stop by the booth if you are heading to that theater for the movie. It is literally going to be a party and you can also win some pretty cool prizes just for stopping by to say hi.

Lastly - Be sure to come back to the blog on Wednesday. Contest number two will be up that afternoon/evening. We will also be revealing the new official THE DARK DIVINE video teaser. Lots of awesome prizes are in store for this one. Stay tuned!

Ok. Its late. I'm not nearly as prolific or funny as Bree. So.... I'm going to say good night. :D.

Thanks guys!
-Brick

8 comments:

Riv Re said...

Nice to meet ya Brick :)

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness. Best husband ever...well, after Brent.

Jackson Porter said...

Hey, Brick.

I probably won't enter this contest, considering I have no artistic/layout ability at all.

-Jackson

Stacey said...

Thanks Brick for posting this for Bree! I know she was having lack of internet issues so she couldn't post this. We're SUPER excited to be hosting this contest and we cant wait to see the cover!!!!

LisaFicTalk said...

I *hope* I did this right.
This was SUCH an awesome book.
Sucked me in right from the start and the funny thing is, I'm not a wolf/werewolf fan.
So, that being said it had to be amazing to pull me in.
Cannot wait for the Lost Saint!

Posted the link of the trailer on my Facebook. I don't even care if I win. I just want people to watch it. :D

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Lee1723

LisaFicTalk said...

http://fic-talk.com/index.htm

The Dark Divine Trailer is on our main page.

Seth and Andrea said...

Im so Jealous Bree was at twi fest at the 17! I would have come but had to work the twi fest in Ogden! come to the 13 next time!! :)

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.