Sunday, January 17, 2010

TDD Jewelry Winners!

So I had a wonderful B-day and an awesome signing at B&N. I was totally planning on blogging all about it tonight (and showing you a pic of the very special visitor who came to my signing) but I am totally beat at the moment. . . so it will have to wait until later this week. (I'm promise!) But since I didn't want to leave you hanging as to who won the TDD jewelry, I'm just doing a quick post to announce the winners.

Grand Prize Winner: Jilly

2nd Prize: Kelsey Dickson

3rd Prize: Tynga (Who says the first commenter never wins?)

Winners, email me at readbree(at)gmail(dot)com with your mailing address, and I'll send you your prize.

6 comments:

Violet said...

Your B&N signing looks like it was tons of fun! :)

Congratulations to the jewelry contest winners!

Tynga said...

OMG OMG! YAY! THank you so much! I'm mailing you my address now =D

*happy dance*

Crystal Cook said...

I came to your signing it was great! I started reading your book that night and stayed up late to finish it last night. I loved it! Congrats on all your success it sounds like you worked hard to get there. Can't wait for the sequel.

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Congrats winners!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners!

Diane said...

Happy belated birthday!