Monday, December 5, 2011

Winter YA Scavenger Hunt Winners!

Hey all-

The YA Scavenger Hunt was a rollicking success! I hope you all had a fun time, and got a chance to read the exclusive sneak peek of THE SAVAGE GRACE.

Just a couple of notes before we get on to winners-

If you would like to buy signed copies of any of my books for the holidays (or for any other reason) there are 3 ways you can do this:

1. Attending the Holiday Party hosted by The King's English Bookshop this Thursday (December 8th) between 5:30-7:00 p.m. to mingle with (and buy signed books) with tons of fabulous authors. For more info, click HERE.

2. If you can't attend the party, you can still order books from the King's English by December 8th, and I will sign and personalize them for you--and the bookstore will then ship them to you! Give them a call at 801-484-9100 to place an order for signed books.

3. I'll be signing at a Holiday book festival hosted at the Orem Library on December 17th from 12-2 p.m. Again, there will be lots of awesome authors in attendance, so you won't want to miss it.

Now on to winners . . .

The winner of the YA SCAVENGER HUNT grand prize is: Sandra Lin of Australia!

The winner of my giveaway (for all three books in the Dark Divine trilogy + Grace's bracelet) is:
Devinne Perry!

Devinne, please email me at readbree@gmail.com in order to claim your prize. If I don't hear from you in 30 days, I'll assume you don't want it, and give it to someone else.

Thanks everyone! The YA Scavenger Hunt will be back in April for more fun, prizes, and bonus material.

No comments: