Now I asked my tweeps if I should just come right out and say it, or if I should have a fabulous contest in order to announce the title. The reaction was mixed. Some wanted me to blurt it out, others wanted cool prizes. . .
And since I have this weird addiction where I can't help but to give things away to my awesome readers, I couldn't stop myself from having a contest.
(Sorry to the folks who wanted me to just blurt it out. I swear, I can't help myself!)
So here's the deal:
1. I'm going to give you a couple of clues as to what the official title is. These clues are:
A. The initials for the official title are T. L. S.
B. One of the words in the title is from the last name of an obscure character in THE DARK DIVINE. (But don't let that throw you off too much. Focus mostly on the initials.)
2. Now try to guess the title, and then leave your guess in the comments.
3. I will award two prizes. The 1st prize goes to the person who guesses the title (or comes the closest to it). The 2nd prize goes to the person who can come up with the funniest/absurd title guess using the initials T.L.S. Whoever makes me laugh the hardest wins that prize.
4. In the event that more than one person guesses the correct title, I will have a random drawing to select the winner.
5. I'll accept entries into the contest until Noon on Sunday, March 7th. The winners of the contest (and the REAL TITLE for TDD2) will be announced later that day.
6. Tweeting/Facebooking about the contest is always greatly appreciated. :)
Prizes include your choice of one of the following:
1. Signed copy of PRINCESS FOR HIRE by Lindsey Leavitt (that I will get at her March 20th signing at TKE.)
2. Signed copy of THE MAZE RUNNER by James Dashner
3. Your choice of any of The Tenners books that have debuted so far this year or a pre-order of a one that hasn't come out yet. (Including but not limited to: HUSH HUSH, HEX HALL, THE DARK DAYS OF HAMBURGER HALPEN, THE IRON KING, THE LINE, THE SECRET YEAR, FORGET HER NOTS, SCONES & SENSIBILITY, THE CINDERELLA SOCIETY.) For a complete list click HERE. (You can also choose a singed copy off TDD if you want.)
4. Your choice of any TDD T-shirt in my website store & a bottle of TDD nail polish
5. A bottle of Little Stinker Baby Butt Spray
Is that clear? Anyone have a guess as to what T.L.S. stands for? Or do you want to just make something up that's totally off the wall?
Then start guessing . . . now!