Thursday, February 19, 2009

Confession is . . .I'm a blog slacker

Since acknowledging the problem is the first step to recovery, I am confessing this painful, and obvious, transgression . . .I have been slacking on my blog. So sorry. So sorry.

And now that I have acknowledged the problem and apologized, I believe the next step is restitution. (At least, I think it is. It's not like I've ever actually been through one of those ten step programs . . .Does anyone know if they have an "I Heart Taylor Kitsch Anonymous" around here? I think I may have a problem . . .Oh wait, did I just type that out-loud . . .crappity, crap, crap crap . . .)

ANYWAY, I am making a vow of restitution to my 1 follower, and the rest of the people who might read this: I hereby promise to blog at least once a week from now on. My goal is twice, but I'm not sure if I can promise that at this point. But I will try.

And this post doesn't count for this week, so tune in soon for another installment. . .

7 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Looking forward to it...

Rachie said...

Blogging is so new and exciting at first... Then it sort of becomes a chore. I do so love your updates, but I don't hold it against you when you take extended breaks between posts. ;)

Brodi Ashton said...

I totally hold it against you. I was going to say something soon if you didn't shape up!

You make me laugh. Favorite line: "did I just type that out-loud?"

And now, I will become a follower. It might take a while, because I don't know where that button is.

Valynne said...

It's actually a 12-step program. NOT that I would have any first-hand experience with that. Because I don't. Seriously, I don't.

Nicole said...

As your follower I must say, all is forgiven, just don't let it happen again...

PS "crappity, crap, crap" made me laugh out loud.

Alyosha said...

I like your blog. And you're not as big a slacker as a lot of my blogging friends, so no worries.

Michelle said...

by the way, I want to follow your blog, but blogger says it does not recognize your address. So, I DO check it often. So good news, you have more than one follower now.